Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel is looking for a storekeeper to join their Purchasing team. The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of order requests for all stock items based on par levels.
- Receiving of all goods into the stores.
- Maintaining a high standard of store control.
- Ensuring items received adhere to product control – correct quantity, correct quality and branding, expiry dates, health and safety.
- Issuing stock to outlets as per requisitions received and authorised whilst adhering to the stock/store issue days and times.
- Processing all issue paperwork on Workday – ensuring accuracy and timeous capturing.
- Attending store stock takes with the Cost Controller or Assistant Cost Controller.
- Check all stock variance controls.
- Assisting the Assistant Cost Controller in ad hoc purchasing and receiving.
- Efficient implementation of all work-related instructions given by the superiors / management.
- Maintain records, registers and documents in order to facilitate internal and external audit.
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Previous experience in controlling and managing stores in a hotel environment.
- Previous experience in stock rotation and issuing procedures.
- Computer literate in MS Excel, MS Word and Gmail.
- Good communication skills.
Company contributions to Pension fund & Medical aid
Daily meal provided