In sportscene we believe that we inspire the love of sneaker and urban culture. If you believe that too, then we have the perfect position for you.
An opportunity has become available in our planning team for an Allocator. If you’re passionate about streetwear and have sound allocation experience then this is the position for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Planners and Buyers to fully implement the Merchandise Strategy
- Store and merchandise-related (style and sizing) analysis
- Liaising with suppliers, stores and the Distribution Centre regarding queries
- Monitoring the delivery of stock and take appropriate action
- Replenishment management
- Effective communication with stores and field
- Monitoring product performance to take appropriate action
- Regular store visits where appropriate
Essential Requirements are:
- Matric essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification (3 year Business Degree / Diploma)
- Excels at data analysis and the ability to draw inferences
- A high degree of numeracy and a detailed and strategic approach to work
- Strong business acumen and merchant thinking
- The ability to communicate and persuade effectively at all levels
- Ability to show initiative and be resourceful
- Ability to source and implement effective solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Sound decision making ability
- Must have excellent skills with MS Office (Excel at an advanced level) and/or other Business Intelligence Tools/ Planning Tools
- Have experience as an Allocator (advantageous)
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.