The Shop Supervisor is responsible to assist the Shop /Store Manager in managing the team, ensuring the attainment of sales target, delivering an outstanding guest experience, maintaining the shop and brands merchandizing and managing the stock, in alignment with the Companyâ€™s policies and procedures.
– Sales Achievement -Achieve the sales target allocated to the store -Participate with the sales executive team in generating sales through high selling techniques.
– Guest Experience -Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty -Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints.
– Stock Management -Enter all received goods in Baan inventory and ensure proper record of all stock movements -Order and replenish all goods to avoid any out of stock situation -Assist the Shop Manager in preparing for the inventory.
– Merchandising -Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation -Implement all merchandising as per the brandâ€™s visual merchandising guidelines -Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards.
– Man Management -Prepare schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop floor and maintain grooming standards of the staff -Second the Shop Manager in defining areas of responsibility for each sales team member -Manage, engage and guide the team reporting to him/her.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Merchandising, Hospitality, Retail