South Africa – South Africa – D8
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
- Manage local physical office operation, responsible for development, implementation, continuous improvement and delivery of DiDi’s international customer service physical office function;
- Ensure the achievement of annual/monthly KPI;
- Establish and optimize the existing management processes, to achieve business performance indicators under compliance;
- Expect to manage all aspects of customer support and service and guarantee optimal customer satisfaction;
- Close communication and coordination with both internal and external.
- With more than 5 years of operation experience in ride hailing industry or relevent industrial experienceLead the establishment of the physical office and service;
- Oversee the implementation of international communication procedure, customer service guidelines and policies at a regional level;
- Responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process, and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer, and for leading/developing a team that typically deliver customer offline interactions;
- Keep close relationship and fluent communication with relevent teams, including local BU, customer service.
- BA or BS in a relevant field of study, MBA is a plus;
- Fluent in English and local languages is a plus;
- Minimum 5+ years of experience, ideally with at least 5 years of management experience in an international customer support environment;
- Proven ability to drive consistency in leadership, policies, and processes across multiple operational units is a must;
- Can work under pressure and adaptable to international business trip;
- Can accept long term business travel if necessary.