Sappi Southern Africa
Stores Controller – January 2021 ( HRL 13 )
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a Stores Controller . The purpose of the Stores Controller is to manage all Recieving and Issuing including controlling the staff, safety and good houskeeping.
This role reports into the Store Supervisor.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Control the daily Receiving, Issuing & Binning processes of stock and DPR’s
- Receive, controls and documents the stores Rotable repairs as per the process
- Control the daily activities of the personnel in stores
- Highlights and reports on any abnormalities daily
- Records and verifies the processing of all documents daily
- Control all deliveries and collections to and from the plant
- Record and process the quality notification process
- Ensure all the return to vendors are coordinated and done
- Ensure that SAP accurately reflects the actual stocks in the bins
- Resolves external and internal customer issues
- Consults on the store process to Stores personnel and customers
- Ensure compliance to Business Processes within his area of responsibility
- Perform standby and overtime as required
- Comply with the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) requirements of the job and ensuring legal compliance
- Maintain 5S housekeeping objectives in the workplace at all times
- Control the Stores vehicles when used for deliveries or collections to the plant
- Perform all daily, weekly and monthly tasks and any other assigned tasks that fall within the scope of the Stores Controller
The ideal candidate should have:
- NQF5 – Material and or Inventory Management Certificate or relevant tertiary qualification
- 3- 5 years’ experience
- Valis Driving Licence
Closing Date: 22 Jnuary 2021
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.