Southern Oil Pty Ltd, an established company and market leader in the manufacturing of Canola oil and related products in the retail, food services and bulk sectors, has the following exciting career opportunity in Swellendam.
The main task of this position is to drive the forklift and to ensure that the packaging store is clean and neat and to assist the Team Leader with general duties.
- Daily forklift inspections and completion of list.
- Picking and loading of orders according to the load sheet.
- Offloading of all packed products, raw material, chemicals and pallets.
- Ensure that loading area clean & accessible for loading/off-loading of orders.
- Moving stock to and from outside warehouses.
- Ad hoc tasks as per instruction from Supervisor.
Education and skills:
- Grade 12.
- Conversant in English and Afrikaans.
- Forklift License.
No Experience needed.
- Must be able to work in team and alone.
- Good time management.
- Be disciplined and reliable.
- Forklift License
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric