At PBT Group we pride ourselves on being a Data Specialist organisation. With 20 years of experience in 27 countries over 3 continents, our team of 550 consultants have implemented more than 700 projects.
Our worldwide expertise and regional specific wisdom differentiate us from our competitors. We have adopted a technology-agnostic approach that best enables us to provide our clients across various industries and regions with customisable services and solutions that bring real value to their business. To achieve this continuously, we look to hire specialists and consultants of exceptional calibre across our offices in South Africa (Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Johannesburg), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Ireland (Dublin) and Australia (Melbourne). For more information, please visit: www.pbtgroup.co.za.
About the role:
- A BI Business Analyst or BIBA has a crucially important role to play, in bridging any gaps between business and IT, to understand how data-driven changes to process, products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value for clients.
- The BIBA is involved in the end-to-end Data Product Lifecyle, including requirement definition, data analysis, data modeling
- Mid-level: at least 3 years’ experience with a proven track record of delivering Data & Analytics projects through facilitating the Data/Analytics Development Lifecycle.
- SQL skills preferable, but not a primary requirement
- Facilitate user requirements workshops
- Document user requirements
- Apply BIBA methodology in agile environments
- Some systems analysis (source-to-target mappings, data profiling)
- Deep knowledge of modern data platforms
- Strong leadership and people skills (will be required to work closely with all Data & Analytics Guilds and with business users)