PBT Group has an opportunity for Azure Developers who are well versed in the Azure Stack and PowerBI.
Established as an information management services company in 1998, PBT Group offers specialised consulting services to large national and international clients across Africa, Australia, the United Kingdom and Europe.
With extensive experience as data specialists, PBT Group is a recognised leader in this field, which includes data platform, data analytics, data visualisation, application development, cloud solutions and strategic consulting.
PBT Group has a staff complement of more than 520 skilled and professional consultants and has established strategic alliances with recognised local and international vendors. Our consultants have a strong entrepreneurial culture and a sincere commitment to providing the highest levels of service and the most appropriate solutions to our clients.
PBT Group maintains a product independent approach, enabling it to deliver real and sustainable value to clients who represent a variety of industries including banking, insurance, healthcare and telecommunications. Our strong partner network enables the use of the Group’s technology expertise to best support our clients’ specific business needs.
- Manage the BI Development life cycle, ensuring adherence to best practice coding standards
- Maintain and develop the BI systems
- Create and build dashboards and reports.
- Development within an Azure based platform helping in the deployment.
- Ensure that the design of BI solutions is scalable and aligned to the architecture principals of the Data Warehouse
- Solidly skilled within the Azure environment with hands-on experience in setting up and developing ETL and Storage components within Azure Data Factory , Azure Data Lake and Azure SQL DB.
- Ability to optimize the azure environment to not only manage performance but also cost effectiveness.
- Ability to provide technical input to current technical teams/ process analysts and project leads in order to provide technical guidance with regards to technology component fit and functional requirement vetting.
- Should have sufficient experience to operate autonomously and proactively provide technical direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code.
- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent