Employer: Latitude Resource
An established and national FMCG meat product producer servicing mostly the retail market in South Africa is seeking to employ an experienced full time Meat Trader (FMCG & Meat) at their Centurion, Gauteng based head office.
This newly created role, reporting directly to the Sales Director, will take the responsibility of further developing, expanding and managing the newly created meat trading function within the organisation.
Please note that previous meat/protein trading experience is a must.
Salary on offer: R700,000 to R1,000,000/annum negotiable and dependent on experience
- Develop a meat (raw materials) trading strategy and plan for the organization
- Market and sell any excess raw materials to the current and a newly developed market
- Build and manage on an existing and new client base which may include wholesalers, traders, processors, butcheries, etc.
- Take responsibility for the purchase of raw & bulk meat products to keep the supply chain stocked for the trading function.
- Deliver on KPI’s set by management based on profitability, volumes, etc.
- Commercial and management experience in wholesale meat trading
- Experience in meat trading strategy planning and implementation
- Experience in supply chain and logistics will add great value to the role
- Excellent sales and marketing inter-personal skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-driven and able to work on own initiative
Further details regarding this role will be shared with short listed candidates.