Date Job Posted: 23-Dec-2020
Location: South Africa
Life is too short to be in the wrong job, if you seek to be valued, supported by a great team, love change and strive to have meticulous attention to detail in everything you do. ANEW Hotels & Resorts are looking for you.
Due to our expansion a number of senior managers are required, to join our growing team at our cherished hotels throughout South Africa, in all provinces.
- General Manager(s),
- Deputy General Manager(s),
- Food and Beverage Manager(s),
- Executive Chef(s),
- Front Office Manager(s),
- Executive Housekeeper(s),
- Maintenance Manager(s)
ANEW prides itself on offering excellent customer service, creating a family working environment, helping to grow our team of committed staff, always looking for opportunities to take our property to the next level and be uniquely different.
Education and Experience Requirements: –
- Hospitality Certificate or Hospitality Diploma qualification
- At least 3 years’ plus experience within the hospitality industry in 3- & 4-star property, at senior management level.
- Must be standards orientated
- Good knowledge of Hotel / lodge and / or resort experience.
- High level of customer service, leadership skills, high level of numeracy skills, disciplined, organised, attention to detail, deadline driven, and cost control skills essential.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and IsiZulu and / or IsiXhosa will be advantage
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
Should you believe you have all the required qualifications and skills to fulfil these roles, and add value to ANEW Hotels & Resorts please apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you have not received a response, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful.