- Salary: R22 000.00 Per Month
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Business Management Sales Academic
- Reference: 1715461
Apply before Jan 03 2021 | 5 Days left
Employer: Enigma and Mass Personnel
As this position requires setting up of events and expos the below are the physical requirements needed in order to perform some of the duties this job requires.
- Operations management: Running the daily operations of the SME B2C and e-commerce business in South Africa
- Developing and building on B2B business relationships
- Digital marketing: running email campaigns, weekly specials, Facebook and Instagram. (Must be highly proficient in digital marketing)
- Bringing congruency to the online presence
- Researching suitable events for the business to attend.
- B2C sales both at face to face events and online.
- Setting up and running the shop at events.
- Creative merchandising of displays at events
- Stock control and ordering
- Assist with evolving business strategy.
- Recruit & train sales staff.
- Attend weekly feedback meetings
- Be knowledgeable about products, programs, and pricing
- Management of shopify online store
- Setting up and managing photo shoots
- Managing the Shipping of orders to clients
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the candidate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. ( set up of events and such)
- You may be required to sit or stand for up to four or 5 hours at a time. May be required to reach with hands and arms. Must be able to bend, lift, kneel, and drive a car. This job also requires the person to be able to climb up and down flights of stairs as elevators are not present at all locations. You will be required to lift and carry boxes. and may be asked to occasionally lift up to 20 kgs.
- Knowledge of SHOPIFY e-commerce platform is huge advantageous
- An eye for detail and design
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Good financial management.
- Client, sales, service orientated essential.
- Experience running an e-commerce business advantageous
- Have the ability to self-motivate and manage a small team
- Must be able to work well in busy environments and under pressure.
- Experience in events management is advantage.
- Proven successful track record in sales management, operations management and retail fashion industry would be advantages.
- Marketing diploma/degree / business administration diploma/degree
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience are preferable
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook .
- Ability to problem solve and find a practical solution to issues.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand the business process
- Comprehensive understanding of the sales process
- Ability to follow up on clients, build relationships and resolve customer queries and complaints efficiently and effectively
- Be willing to work weekends and public holidays as required.
- Be able to work under pressure and in stressful environments.
- Fully computer literate in Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and Power point.
- Knowledge and Experience with CRM platform.
- Ability to keep abreast of products, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends