Packhouse Manager (Soft Fruit)
Apply before Jan 18 2021 | 19 Days left
Employer: M3 Human Capital Management
Our client, based in the Stellenbosch area, has the abovementioned position available for a goal-driven team player with excellent planning- and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate can take initiative, handle pressure, and thrives in a fast-moving environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for optimal management of all operations related to the packhouse, including: *Personnel management *Ensuring quality product output, accuracy and consistency in packhouse processes and documentation *Building and implementing best practice policies and principles *Developing and training packhouse staff *Health and Safety practices *Ensuring compliance to all necessary industry quality assurance standards *Meeting local and export customers’ specifications *Procure packaging according to customers’ specification *Facilitate implementation of information systems *Optimization of packhouse equipment and technologies *Reporting to producers and group management team *Liaise with exporter packing requirements *all other related tasks and activities.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Agriculture;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role managing a soft fruit packhouse;
• Experience in HACCP, BRC, ISO and or other relevant quality systems;
• Excellent attention to detail and numerical ability;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, specifically Excel);
• Own car and valid license;
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required.
In return, our client offers competitive remuneration.
For more information and to apply, visit www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 18 January 2021.
For general inquiries, please contact our Recruitment Team on 021 863 1444.
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.