Service Delivery Manager
Our client an IT Services company which provides a full range of IT services is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team.
An awesome career opportunity!
Purpose of role:
Manage and drive an efficient and effective Service Desk Team to ensure that services are being delivered as per the agreed standards of the business and with the Client. Ensure continuous improvement of the Service Desk Team to obtain a competitive edge within the industry.
Service Desk Management:
- Daily interaction with Service Operations Team Leaders and Service Centre Support Engineers to ensure full awareness of tickets being logged.
Service Delivery Management:
- Manage & maintain 3rd party relationships
- Maintain full understanding of 3rd party contract details.
Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) for Operations:
- Analyse operational processes and procedures to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Develop and implement change management process.
- Management of service desk Team Leaders & their teams.
- Weekly meeting with Service Operations Team Leader to review and assist with ticket resolution.
Handle operational escalations:
- Manage operation escalations raised and ensure corrective action taken and resolution obtained within defined SLA.
- Identify team or individual development needs and propose appropriate interventions/solutions.
Timekeeping and Attendance:
- Punctual attendance on a daily basis.
- Good attendance record and timeous notification if unable to attend work.
Must have 10+ years’ experience within a management position.