Apply before Jan 10 2021 |
Advanced level designer with extensive (5+ years) and demonstrated expertise in visual, interface and interaction design with an ability to lead the projects you are on. Displays an expert level understanding of user-centered design. You have thorough grasp and expertise in industry standard design software, including Sketch, Figma and others and provide assistance to others on these tools. You are a respected partner amongst their peers, and have a willingness to help and mentor those around you. Actively provides constructive, actionable critique on the work of others. You have an understanding of the role business plays in design, demonstrating a sophisticated grasp of the business objectives for all of your projects. You possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Can present formally to both the team and clients in a clear, compelling and articulate manner.
What you’ll be required to do:
- Collaborate with the team to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience. Drive several digital projects to completion including websites, mobile applications, branding, and more.
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
- Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Bring business and product strategy to creative execution to drive results.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions with clients and internal project teams.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Design solutions that incorporate modern usability and interaction design practices, including both responsive and device-native strategies.
- Take time to understand project and design requirements. Ask questions if you’re stuck.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members.
- Work closely with clients and present work and ideas to them.
- Work actively to improve design skills through design projects (both client and other).
- Ensure work is completed timeously and to the benchmark standard set by MakeReign.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Solving problems through proactive problem solving.
- Stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in digital product design.