- Be an early applicant
- Full Time
- EE/AA, Non EE/AA
To grow market share and maintain a stable, but growing, customer base, while still obtaining an above average return for all our stakeholders. The development, implementation and management of the Technical Advisors based in the KZN region.
Duties & Responsibilities
Manage sales and marketing regionally;
Development, implementation and management of the marketing strategies for the organisation on a regional level per Product sector. These marketing activities will include but not be limited to, media and advertisement campaign, sales volume, product and customer pricing, product development, distribution channels and human resources within the marketing department
• Margin management per customer and per product
• Key customer account management where needed.
• Debtor management in close cooperation with the finance department.
• Budget: Compile the Region’s annual sales budget and ensure that budgeted volume and margin targets are achieved and cost activities are managed within the budget
• Implement the marketing strategy and ensure that the activities take place within the quality standards of the company, ultimately resulting in quality products and services been supplied timely to customers.
• Ensure that marketing activities always adhere to the required legal statutory and environmental laws.
• Ensure effective use and utilization of company ERP systems.
Reporting the required management information timely.
• Ensure competent staff employed within the sales departments. Furthermore, ensure that sales staff has the required skill levels on all areas.
• Leadership and direction to the staff reporting into this position ensuring that they implement policies and plans in accordance to the company’s strategy.
• Facilitate a positive work environment with motivated and committed staff working together as a team within the company’s Behavioural Values and Powering Progress Pillars
• Control selling prices, discounts and margins
• To monitor, develop and strengthen customer satisfaction levels and relationships in your region.
Admin and HR:
Responsible for maintaining discipline and ensuring that disciplinary steps are implemented in conjunction with Head Office.
• To ensure that regular staff meetings are held and minutes are kept.
• Ensure a motivated and positive staff compliment.
• Responsible for the adherence of all staff to all procedures and systems.
• Ensure that all personnel are skilled and trained and ensure ongoing training in conjunction with the HR Department.
• In conjunction with head office ensure that required training is done and claimed according Human resource policies.
• Daily execution of company procedures and policies.
• Preparing and monthly reviewing the annual branch budget.
• Manage sales to achieve budgeted targets.
• Involved in HR related activities.
• Recruit and Manage sales technical staff
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Matric (Grade 12 Certificate)
• Degree in Animal Nutrition or Marketing
• Possession of a valid Code 08/EB driver’s license
• 5 Years’ experience in a managerial position
• Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word (Advance Level)
• Customer liaison experience is important